Mind and Body Shapeover

Mind and Body Shapeover for Weight Loss and Wellness ~ Workshop Series
Dates:  All Tuesdays - Jan 11, 18,  25, Feb. 1, & 8 , 2011
Tuition $125 for workshop series (5 - 1.5 hour sessions) + $50 for two months of unlimited time at Smith's Fitness Center = $175 for a mind-set change to last a lifetime!

** Save $35 if you enroll and pay in full by Dec. 15, 2010 **  
Time 6:00 to 7:30pm at The Lounge - Three Rivers, CA

 A series of five power packed - 1.5 hour workshops - Using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Self-Hypnosis, Personalized Affirmations, Hand Analysis and mutual support, we’ll transform the sabotaging thoughts that are keeping you from reaching and maintaining your most desirable and comfortable weight. Take home tools to help you live in your lighter body and natural state of being.  You'll also have unlimited use of Smith's Fitness Center, in Three Rivers, for two full months.

What to Expect:
- Education and practice using EFT and Resourcing in a safe and loving environment
- Loss of cravings
- Deeper clarity of Self
- Coaching to get to the root cause of limiting beliefs
- Optional demonstrations integrating your life challenges and limiting beliefs and how to turn those into powerful antidotes for your success
- Penetrating focus on your health, well-being and weight loss
- Proven-effective tools you can use any time, any where
- Documented guidelines for you to follow
- New awareness about your thoughts and beliefs
- Release of beliefs that no longer serve you
- Higher level of self-acceptance
- Personal power to make wise and loving decisions
- Stronger body
- Increased self confidence
- Unlimited use of Smith's Fitness center for one month, day or night (call 559-561-3468)

Testimonials:

"I completely lost my cravings for tortilla chips in the first session and it hasn't come back."
"I have no desire for the cheese and toppings on my potatoes, like I used to."
"I've eliminated my craving for chocolate by 90%; I don't want to let it go completely."
"My recurring shin splints went away after I started tapping."
"I have a better self image."
"I have greater awareness of what's going on inside me so I can do something about it."
"I reduced my caffeine free diet coke consumption from 6 cans to maybe 1 a day, and even that one isn't something I have to have."
"I lost my craving for potato chips and it hasn't returned. It's been almost a year."
"My craving for potato chips, those really good salty ones, went from a 10 (really wanting them) to a 0. I didn't care about those chips at all."
"I just realized I haven't eaten frosted flakes (which I craved) at night since tapping it out last week."
"I haven't eaten peppermint patties since tapping last week. I ate 6 a day before that, along with other candies. I haven't eaten any candy since tapping." 5 months later: "I'm still not eating peppermint patties."

"EFT is very effective with both pain and food cravings. Since attending the Pain workshop I have not experienced the neck and headache pains that were once my normal daily experience. In the 2 weeks since tapping for peanut M&Ms I have not eaten that food, have not craved peanuts and my desire for chocolate has significantly decreased. I expect to continue these results and more in the future." - N.

"This has been a very positive experience for me, and I am grateful for having the opportunity. I am confident in my own success now. Thank you for sharing your positive space with me." - D.

"I've lost 20 pounds and have kept them off for over a year now. I loved the hypnosis and EFT; they really worked! The classes reinforced healthy behavior to keep me on my path towards wellness. I've tried diets, gyms, personal trainers and programs - nothing worked long term. If you're seriously trying to attain a healthy weight, I highly recommend Kay Packard. Not only is it more pleasant, you have a chance to realize personal growth and happiness at the time." - Janene Lasswell - Owner Ja Nene Natural Body Products